Wednesday

She sprouted a tooth...

Finally after months of teething, Baby popped her first tooth. Now if only that would mean that she'd sleep longer, then we'd all be really happy around here.

I told my mom monday night that it was going to come through that night. She didn't believe me, as I've been saying it for a while. But monday i was sure of it, as it was the first time i could see the ridges so clearly like the tooth was through, but there was just no sharpness to be found.

So tuesday at 5am when she woke, the first thing i did was stick my finger in her mouth, and sur enough there it was!!! She's the youngest of the three to get their first tooth. Number 1 was 10 1/2 months and Number 2 was 9 1/2 months... seems to be a pattern... though I know she won't follow that same pattern for walking, or she would be already LOL

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the tooth finally popping through. That's always exciting:)
    Sounds like a great birthday. Glad you had fun!
    I would like to be able to read your other blog too. My email is ygronau@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully nights get better again, now, eh? and hope you don't have a biter...
    i'd love to read your blog too! kris_annette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete